Seminar Series: Influence: How to Capture The Most Powerful Drug in the Business: Attention
Want to be great at public speaking and presentations? Communicating publicly and confidently is intrinsic to the success of almost any role. Your inability to connect with a prospect during a sales pitch, persuade managers to buy into your vision, or engage an audience impacts how people perceive your credibility, knowledge, and competence. Engage people while capturing and maintaining their attention to make sure they remember you (for the right reasons!).
- - Drive the adoption of your ideas, products and services.
- - Prepare for the expectations, mindset and preconceptions of your audience.
- - Learn how to effectively interact with the audience
- - Conceptualize, organize and present tactical information to cause action.
- - Engage audiences without death by PowerPoint
Mark Altman, Founder and Trainor